Thursday, May 25, 2017

You are the Best Investment You'll Ever Make

It's so true. Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do. Your education. Your health. Traveling. What you know and what you have seen and experienced can never be taken away from you.

I'm feeling super inspired this week. I don't know if it's because I'm getting closer to the wedding, so I have a date to keep me on track. Maybe because I'm working out more? Or moving on from past toxic relationships? I don't know. Whatever it is, I like it. I feel this overwhelming sense of internal motivation and encouragement. This week, I've been my own biggest cheerleader. It's a really great feeling.

I started following this young lady on Instagram about a year ago, and she's just wonderful. I watched a couple of her Youtube videos this week because I had some time. The below was especially great. She passed on tips and tricks for staying on your diet while traveling. This is amazing, now that I travel more for work. I'm going to give it a go this weekend since Joe and I are going out of town for Memorial Day Weekend. Every year we go to Palm Springs. Cute.

Check out the video below. Her name is Brittany_Dawn_Fit on IG. Super relatable. You go girl. Why am I such a fan girl? Haha.


Joe got his first photo gig! He's so excited. I'm so proud of him for following through with his passion project. It brings him so much joy and that just makes me so happy.

Not a food post. Kind of a life post? Whatever.

SM.

No comments:

Post a Comment