Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nice to re-meet you

Time for a makeover. And a re-introduction.

Hi, I'm Erin and I'm 27 years old.

I work in advertising. It's nutty. I really like it though. And I'm pretty good at it. Go figure...

This blog used to be about food. All about food. And as great as food is, there's a lot more to life to share about than what kind of exercise to do and what you ate for the day. This is still a huge part of my life and forever will be. But now life is a little fuller and a bit more figured out, so allow me to share.

I graduated from college in 2013. Without a clue what to do, I took the first job I could land. Turns out it was in advertising and well, the rest is history. That same year, I met the love of my life. His name is Joe. I call him Bear. Awwww....

I moved to Santa Monica right after I graduated. Joe and I lived there for a few years, being young and stupid, and partying our young bodies away. We had some really great years in that apartment on Stanford Street. I miss the smell of the salty Santa Monica air and the little wine shop across the street. Ah, good times.

Last year I started working at Saatchi & Saatchi and Joe and I made our way into true adulthood. We bought a house in Sherman Oaks and began to create out little nest. Super cool, right? Yeah, super cool.

Here's a few of my favorite things:

  1. Cooking dinner with my Bear
  2. Pinot noir
  3. Blue-grass country music
  4. Persian food. So down! with tadig.
  5. French bulldogs
  6. The sound of an acoustic guitar
  7. Lifting weights
  8. Yoga
  9. French bulldogs
  10. French bulldog puppies
  11. When Joe makes me laugh after a bad day. He has this way of making the funniest jokes right before bed. It's the best way to go to end the day. Sometimes I'm laughing so hard I cry. And right before I go to sleep...so awesome.
  12. My mom. She's cool. 
So as you can see, I'm still a pretty simple girl. Just a few more layers to the onion. So back to the whole food thing...

I weight 158 pounds. I would really like to weigh 140 pounds. So I'm going to use this blog as a place where I can not only write about what's happening in my seemingly uneventful life, but also keep an account of my journey to lose 18 pounds. Its been a very, very long time since I've had to lose weight like this. So it's going to come with a learning curve, which I'm (hoping) I'm prepared for. Finger crossed.

Blog world, it's nice to re-meet you.

SM



No comments:

Post a Comment